Bread Cashback say:
Bread Cashback - Cashback Shopping
Welcome to the BREAD Card cashback website. Sign up for free and get a £5 welcome bonus on your cashback account. Use your BREAD Card to earn money by shopping at over 1000 leading UK online shops including Currys, Tesco, Boots, Littlewoods, Prudential and more!
- Reward for Joining: £5.00
- Minimum Payout: £25.00
- Payment Method: Bread Card (see above)
- Referral Scheme: “refer them as your friend and you receive £5 free cash from us for the referral”
- Daily Clicks: No
Visit Bread Cashback
Note: easyfundraising is NOT a Cashback site. Read more…
We provide a FREE fundraising service where you can raise funds for any charity, trust, school, club, good cause or community group you support when you shop online.
Choose from over 500 of the UK’s best-known retailers including many popular names such as NEXT, Amazon, Debenhams, John Lewis and HMV, and when you shop using the links on our site up to 15% from every purchase you make is donated to the cause you choose to nominate.
It doesn’t cost a penny extra to shop and raise funds for your cause using our site, and as many retailers now give extra discounts when you buy online, you can even save money!
Note: MoneyJar is NOT a Cashback site. Read more…
What is MoneyJar.co.uk?
We offer users the chance to earn money for their favourite cause every time they shop online.
How does it work?
When you enter MoneyJar.co.uk a tag is applied recognising your chosen good cause so we know who to forward the donation on to
- Visit MoneyJar.co.uk
- Choose your favourite cause from the numerous drop-down menus
- View the huge array of major online retailers and high street stores listed and select any by clicking on it.
- Make a purchase with your selected online store, earning the described donation for your cause
- Our extremely clever tracking technique will then know exactly which cause to allocate your earned commission against
- We pay the commission directly to your cause!