Archive for August, 2010
NHScashback is now offering cashback on high street shopping!
NHScashback has extended its cashback scheme to the high street stores now. Registered members can earn cashback when they shop in stores of participating merchants. Members should register their cards in the NHScashback website, shop in any participating high street store and pay using the same card to earn cashback.
Dorothy Perkins, Halfords, Cineworld, LittleChef, Austin Reed, Feather & Black, Sports Direct, Old English, Hungry Horse, Greene King Destination Pubs and Hardy’s House offer cashback on high street purchases for NHScashback members.
All you need to do, to save on your High Street shopping is this:
- Join NHScashback and login.
- Register your credit/debit cards securely.
- Wait for 24 hours after registration.
- Shop with the stores participating in NHScashback’s high street scheme, and pay using your registered card.
- Cashback will automatically get credited to your NHScashback account.
They accept majority of the Visa, MasterCard and Maestro cards with few exceptions including the Barclaycard Football (MasterCard), Lloyds TSB Airmiles Duo (MasterCard/Amex), American Express, Diners Club, Discover and JCB.