Archive for September, 2007
When you make a transaction on an iSaved Cashback UK partner retailer’s website you are entitled to a cashback on the product/products that you purchase. This cashback is applied to your account within Facebook.
To add the application you need to be a member of the social utility website, Facebook. To join Facebook click here: www.facebook.com Once you are joined to Facebook you will need to add the application by going to this address:
Minimum payout is currently £25.
Payment method is cheque.
Supercashback has announced it’s for sale -
Fully operational cashback shopping website www.supercashback.co.uk owners retiring. Easily run, 200 stores with potential to triple in size, all the hard work has been done! Sold with 100,000 email addresses UK wide….. For further details contact: David Pashley 07976 575206
The BBC’s One Show covered cashback websites recently:
Watch Dominic Littlewood as he gives The One Show viewers the lowdown on how these sites work, and how spending money can actually make you money
Consumer: Internet Cashback - Dominic Littlewood
You can watch the feature by clicking the Play link on that page
As a valued member of CashbackCascade you can earn a percentage cashback when you purchase through one of our many retailers,
you can also earn free cash by carrying out searches, entering competitions, requesting brochures and completing surveys.
The shops you purchase from pay CashbackCascade a commission on your purchases and we share that commission with you.
All retail purchases made through CashbackCascade offer you 100% of the commission we receive.
We will also:-
* Give you up to 100% of the commission back on all other cashback offers
* Give you the chance to win in our regular competitions, with prizes varying from online gift certificates to cash prizes.
* Pay your cashback to you within 24hrs of you claiming.
* Pay you your cashback in many ways at your convenience.
- Reward for Joining: £2.50
- Minimum Payout: £15.00
- Payment Method: BACS, Cheque, Paypal
- Referral Scheme: “£1.50 once your friend reaches just £15.00 in confirmed cashback earnings.”
- Daily Clicks: Yes
So here’s how it works, ClickCashBack.co.uk receives a referral commission from online merchants for sending customers to their websites. We then pass 100% of that commission back to you!
You may have used comparison sites in the thought they were an impartial advice service. However they are in fact collecting referral commissions and making a fortune from us. The reason we set up this site is to bring the power back to the customer.
Using ClickCashBack.co.uk will cost you absolutely nothing. ClickCashBack.co.uk simply takes a £5 annual administration fee from your commissions. Not very significant when you could be saving £120 on Home Insurance, £100 on Car Insurance as well as Cash Back from hundreds of other Merchants. Take a look around the help section to find out more.
- Reward for Joining: No
- Minimum Payout: No
- Payment Method: Cheque, BACS, Paypal
- Referral Scheme: ” As an added bonus for each friend you refer who earns £5 cash back we’ll give you a £1.”
- Daily Clicks: Yes
- Fundraising Option: Yes
- 100% Cashback | £5 Annual fee from earned Cashback
Get PAID £6.00 just for joining, then EARN £££s surfing the net, shopping for the goods and services you would normally use
We even pay you £5.00 to RECOMMEND YOUR FRIENDS! how easy is that, sign up now to benefit from some great offers
- Reward for Joining: £6.00
- Minimum Payout: £25.00
- Payment Method: Cheque, Paypal, Voucher
- Referral Scheme: “We even pay you £5.00 to RECOMMEND YOUR FRIENDS! how easy is that”
- Daily Clicks: No